- Continuously tunable tracking filters covering 470.100 - 614.375 MHz
- Compatible with D2, Duet and Digital Hybrid Wireless® transmitters
- Vector Diversity with two receivers per channel for superior digital signal recovery
- High IP3 and high-current front ends for robust performance even in severe RF environments
- IR bi-directional port for transmitter setup
- Analog and Digital audio outputs with TalkBack (in applicable RX modes)
- USB interface
- Up to 4 channel recording on microSD card (depending on RX modes)
- AA Battery or external powering
- Same cross-section as the UCR411a for mounting using existing hardware
- Bright, high-density OLED display for clear viewing in any lighting conditions
The DCR822 compact 2-channel digital receiver with analog and digital audio outputs utilizes the Lectrosonics signature digital architecture with remarkable audio quality and ultra-low latency. The receiver includes an extended operating range rivaling the best analog and Digital Hybrid Wireless® systems with continuously tunable tracking filters covering 470.100 - 614.375 MHz. The innovative Vector Diversity technology raises the bar for digital transmission integrity with two RF front ends per channel, and a unique phase-matching system. The extremely robust RF front ends of the receiver will hold up in severe RF environments and close carrier spacing, whether analog or digital. The DCR822 has a flexible output routing scheme, allowing a variety of applications including Talkback. And, a digital recorder at 24 bits, 48 kHz is included – and records up to 4 audio tracks on a front-mounted microSD card.
The 822 receiver is compatible with pure digital transmitters from the D Squared line including the DBu, DHu and DPr. The 822 is also compatible with stereo digital transmitters including the DCHT and M2T. Finally, the receiver is also backward compatible with any Digital Hybrid Wireless transmitter made in the last 16+ years.