VT500WATER H/O (TA3F/TA4F/TA5F/Sony 3.5mm)
No recording gets washed away.
Waterproof versions (IPX-7 certificated) of the VT500 lavalier microphone. Due to a special molding injection treatment the microphone can even be temporarily situated completely under water, without taking any damage. This enables a special flexible use in broadcast and live area or even at sports events.
In addition the microphones is rugged and shockproof. The cable is flexible and has excellent isolation from handling noise.
- Generating Element: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Range: 40Hz-20kHz
- Polar pattern: Omni-Directional
- Noise Level: 26dB "A" weighted
- Sensitivity: -59dB (re 1 Volt/microbar)
- Max. Input SPL: 118dB
- Impedance: 3 kOhm
- Bias/+VDC: 1.3V (0.9-20V)
- Size: 13x7x3.5mm