- Digital Hybrid Wireless®** for compandor-free audio
- Fits camera “slots,” Lectrosonics Duopack adapter and Octopack multicoupler, and operates stand-alone with various adapters
- Tunable across three standard frequency blocks (up to 76.7MHz*)
- 25 or 100 kHz tuning steps for up to 3072 selectable frequencies
- Dual receiver design for two channels with phase switched diversity or single channel with ratio diversity operation
- Compatibility modes for use with other Lectrosonics or Wireless Systems from some other manufacturers
- Tracking front-end filters for high performance in tough RF environments
- LCD with RF spectrum scanning
- SmartSquelchTM DSP-controlled, noise based filtering and squelch
- DSP-based pilot tone for squelch control
- IR sync port for quick transmitter setup (LMb, LT, HHa, HMa, & SSM)
- SmartTune operation for quick and confident frequency selection
The SRc consist of two separate receivers built into a single, ultra compact housing with adapters for video camera receiver slots and for stand-alone use. Digital Hybrid Wireless® technology provides superb, compandor-free audio quality and compatibility with other wireless systems. The RF performance is extremely stable over a very wide temperature range, making the receiver perfectly suited to the rough environmental conditions found in field production.
DSP compatibility modes allow the receiver to be used with a variety of Lectrosonics systems, other brands of wireless systems and with Lectrosonics IFB transmitters.
Band A1: 470.100 - 537.575 (Block 470,19,20)
Band B1: 537.600 - 614.375 (Block 21,22,23)
Band C1: 614.400 - 691.175 (Block 24,25,26)
Band D1: 691.200 - 767.975 (Block 27,28,29)
*Tuning range varies slightly in the different bands
Using a patented algorithm to encode 24-bit digital audio information in the transmitter into an analog format, the encoded signal is then transmitted over an analog FM wireless link.
At the receiver, the signal is then decoded to restore the original digital audio. This process eliminates compandor artifacts and produces an audio frequency response at to 20 kHz.
(US Patent 7,225,135)